Thursday, December 9, 2010

Back-a-lack.

This is a brief post, because I'm in the library desperately trying to make myself finish my thesis proposal so I can get it in ASAP. But I am back in Canada, and not a day too soon. I did manage to lose my awesome book in the JFK airport in New York on the way here (the same place I lost my McGill hoodie on the way there), and I miss my awesome roommates. But I am glad to be home, even though I've never really lived here, and to see my family and sleep in my comfortable bed, and cuddle the cats even though they make me sick, and enjoy the peace and quiet and slow pace. I'm going to have to see how this little plan of mine goes - I do have the option of going back to Montreal for the winter and spring to finish up what I need to do, but if I can make it work I'd rather stay here. At least, that's how I feel now. Maybe I'll feel differently in a month. But I'd really like to give living here a shot, and if I can do it without being under pressure to find a job, all the better. Summer vacation doesn't count.

And the best part? There is no snow or ice on the ground yet! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment