Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Thoughts

To make up for yesterday's rather depressing (or at least super-aggravating) content, please accept some happy photos to make you feel better. I just know you were crying your eyes out of my pathetic stolen wallet story. I re-read it, and cried too. Then I had an ice cream sandwich and some peach schnapps. Now it's better.


For those of you who wish you were a kid again, here is Theodore the Tugboat. In real life. Yes, I mean it.



If you wish you weren't stuck in the city right now, here's a beach at sunset.



For those cursing the heat, here is a snow-covered driveway, c. mid-February.


And finally, just to make you a little jealous, this is what I had for lunch the other day:


Yes, I know it looks like brains. But it's actually a seasoned, pan-fried steak with sauteed onions and mushrooms. And an ice-cold can of Coke Zero to boot. Yummmmmmmm. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment